04 October 2022

"I'm being sued for being disabled and triggering someone"

IMPORTANT: It looks like this story is false, and the woman, Carrie Jade Williams AKA Samantha Jade Cooke, is a serial fraudster. See following links:-


In the press:-


Videos with Carrie/Samantha speaking: 


Plenty more info if you have the time to go through it all. Do your own research and come to your own conclusion. I present only what I know and believe. I welcome any more recent information.

I will leave the original links below as they were when I first posted the article. Make up your own mind.


"This World Can be Accessible" channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMaB_e_6T3hdMFCUEMfH1NQ

A few related videos on Youtube. (I'm sure the creators would be very grateful if you subscribe to their channels, too)

What is Huntington's Disease?

No comments: